Lumber | Doors | Locks | Millwork | Building Materials
Home improvement center serving the Florida and Caribbean construction and DIY community since 1973. Millwork factory produces custom wood doors and moulding. Also offering building supplies and architectural hardware.
Construction Materials and Building Supplies for Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, the Palm Beaches and the Caribbean.
- DRYWALL-fire rated drywall, green board, gypsum board, metal studs, metal framing, joint compounds, drywall accessories, delivery and stocking of drywall.
- Rebar/Steel-custom cut rebar, residential and commercial, rebar tagging and delivery.
- WOOD-Plywood, pressure treated lumber, spec lumber, composite lumber, treated decking, cypress tongue and groove
- INTERIOR DOORS
1.FLUSH WOOD DOORS are used on the interior of residential or commercial spaces. Interior hollow core doors can be hollow core or solid core. Interior hollow core doors are made of a honeycomb interior housed by two laminates of veneer and solid wood stiles and rails. The solid core interior wood doors are made of a particle core interior made up of compressed wood. There are also several options available for the solid core wood door. There is solid wood stave (individual wood pieces), a fire rated core also known as a mineral core, acoustical, sound retarding core. Hollow and solid core flush wood doors can be painted or stained depending on the veneer.
Both hollow core and solid core doors come with a wide variety of veneer such as lauan, birch, oak, cherry, mahogany, driftwood and many other species of wood and laminate veneers. Flush wood doors can be easily turned to glossy lacquered high quality modern finishes or stained to match any wood floor or specie..
2.MDF DOORS are environmentally sustainable doors made of recycled wood. Medium Density Fiberboard doors can now be manufactured with no added Urea Formaldehyde. MDF doors are stile and rail constructed doors. MDF doors have many panel configurations and add noise reduction to room. MDF door panels can be replaced with all types of glass fluted glass, mirror, privacy glass, frosted glass, bamboo glass, glue chip, and rain glass and high performance resin, and custom designed logos. MDF doors can made to any custom size door or retrofit to match any existing designed doors.
3.WOOD PANEL DOORS are real wood grain doors constructed with true stiles and rails. Wood panel doors are truly classic and elegant. Wood panel doors available in many different species such as radiata pine, primed pine, clear pine, knotty alder, mahogany, tropical walnut, fir and poplar. Interior panel doors are available in two panel, three panel, six panel, and five panel configurations. Interior panel doors are available with raised panels, flat panel, shaker style panels, v-groove panels, tongue and groove panels, chalk board and dry erase panels, arched panels and square panels. Wood panel doors are available in square or radius tops. Wood panel doors are available from a modern flat panel sleek look to a rustic weathered and antiqued look.
4.MOULDED DOORS are affordable composite wood facing doors that reduce shrinkage, warping and cracking. Molded doors are available in hollow core and solid core. Moulded doors are commonly used as paint grade doors, but can also be stained. Molded doors are available with a special core to reduce noise transition. Molded doors are available in smooth or textured finish. Molded doors are available in 80”, 84” and 96”.
5. GLASS DOORS are available in all types of panel configurations and with safety tempered glass. The wood glass doors are stile and rail doors that accentuate natural beauty. Glass doors bring out the light, brightness and functionality of any room. Glass doors are available in a variety of configurations and glass designs from cozy, trendy, and personal to refined fresh and chic glass designs such as cross reed, multi cube, bamboo casting, rain and glue chip glass. Glass doors can also be customized to fabrics in the decoration of any room. Glass doors can also have triple insulated glass with majestic elegance of beveled and jeweled or iron glass inserts. Glass doors provide ambiance,character and tradition to any living space; from the wine cellar door and pantry door to the wrought iron themed glass doors. Glass doors are available in cherry, mahogany, red oak, maple, and tropical walnut, and a variety of hardwoods. The privacy glass doors offer seclusion coupled with translucence.
6.FOLDING doors are used in many applications such as closet systems, pantry doors, garages and small spaces. Bi fold doors are available in glass, louver, panel and all types of laminates. Bifold doors allow for the use of small spaces. Bi fold doors are available to match any door configuration. Bifolds are available in MDF, composite, mirror, metal louver, metal panel, and glass. Louvered bi fold doors are used for air conditioning closets. Louver bifold doors are used to provide ventilation to air handler units or to closets that do not have interior air circulation. Folding doors can also serve as room dividers. Folding room dividers are finished on both sides. Folding doors can be made of laminated fabrics to match any room’s decorations. Folding doors closet systems have an endless array of panel, laminate, and glass configurations that can be designed by the most discriminating user.
POCKET doors are are convenient door systems to use because they require much less space since they slide into the wall. The door is held over head by ball bearing rollers on a track system. The door slides entirely into the wall giving a feel of complete open space while giving the opportunity of complete closure and seclusion. Wood doors, MDF doors, composite doors, and French or glass, flat panel doors, v-groove doors, privacy or French doors can be used in a pocket door system. With the correct hardware, you can just close a door with no lock, using a passage lock, add privacy with a privacy bedroom bath lock, or for security, a keyed pocket door locking mechanism can be used.
WALL MOUNTED SLIDING DOORS are available in wood, glass or laminated panels. Wall mounted sliding doors can be used as entry systems to rooms. Wall mounted sliding doors can be used as room dividers, as conference room entry systems. Sliding doors made from glass and wood lend rooms a special flair.Sliding door systems have visible and high grade technology and chrafstmanship. Sliding door systems for glass and wood doors arer available with very quiet movement. Sliding door systems are available in prefabricated sets or individually planned for custom openings.
AND BIPASS SLIDING DOORS
- ROOM DIVIDERS
- LOCKS AND HARDWARE
- LOCKS AND LEVERS
- DOOR KNOBS AND CABINET KNOBS
- BATHROOM ACCESSORIES
- WALL SLIDING HARDWARE
- DOOR AND ACCESSORIES